Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Sheffield.



The fact that I didn’t get scholarship (it was too late from the deadlines of application) to further degree studies in the UK eventhough I've got the offer from several universities there, my kindhearted brother Abang Nan sponsored me to go to the UK for HOLIDAY for a month! yikes!



 . SHEFFIELD .

We stayed in Sheffield for one whole month since my sister is staying there, working as a doctor at one of the hospital. For the first 3 days, we’ve got jet-lag. Slept at 5 p.m. woke up at 3 a.m. to eat, and felt asleep again.. teehe.

Then the next day only we were able to go out to the town. Apparently the shops there were about to closed! Too bad for us, the shops closed at 6 p.m. Not enough time to buy anything!


The next day, we went to one of the factory outlet in location-im-not-sure-whereabout. Mango jeans at £9, everything was like SO CHEAP. I’ve bought NEXT lingerie at only £10! And the thing that I regret was that I didn’t buy DKNY apple perfume and it was like only £16! Menyesal.

Ok, that's all for now, till my next post!

With love,

No comments: